Ajit Sett has had a 25+ year career in the Management Consulting and Revenue Cycle Solutions Management professions. He is the CEO of Sett Healthcare Advisors, LLC, a consulting firm dedicated to delivering complete solutions in select areas to healthcare provider enterprises, technology solution vendors and private equity firms.
Ajit’s recent consulting engagements include:
- Go-to-market strategies and product roadmaps for a Care Coordination Solutions company and a Revenue Cycle Analytics company
- Acquisition diligence support, including transaction risk assessment and confirmation of valuation and growth thesis, for a private equity firm
- Analytics support for performance based payor contracts and revenue cycle operations for a major academic health enterprise
- Extension of business office functions for a regional IDN
Prior to starting the consulting firm in 2013, Ajit was:
- Vice President of Revenue Cycle Solutions Product Lifecycle Management and Implementation Consulting Practice of Siemens Healthcare
- President of Health Revenue Leaders, a consulting firm
- Senior Manager in the Revenue Cycle Management service lines, and national leader of payor-provider collaboration solutions of CapGemini Ernst & Young Consulting and Deloitte Consulting
- Development Counselor at the University of New Orleans Small Business Development Cente
Ajit was the head of Product Management and Implementation Consulting Practice and responsible for the Siemens Revenue Cycle Solutions products (including Soarian Financials, Soarian Scheduling, INVISION, SIGNATURE and Eagle 2000).
In his management consulting career, he has led large process transformation, strategic planning and restructuring, change leadership, strategic outsourcing, technology integration, cost structure realignment, strategic information technology plan and business continuity plan development engagements. He has advised 1,250+ current/prospective small business owners and incubator tenants; assisted 30+ businesses begin operations in Greater New Orleans area; and assisted 50+ enterprises secure debt & equity financing.
Ajit’s education qualifications include MBA (Finance), Bachelor of Law, and Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting). He is professionally certified as an Associate Chartered Accountant. His interests include learning a musical instrument, traveling to distant places, and going for long runs in different countries and cities. Ajit, his wife Smita, and son Gaurav, lives in the Philadelphia area.