We know that HIMSS can be overwhelming so we've pulled together the information you need to maximize your HIMSS experience in one location in our "Maximizing Your Company's HIMSS Experience" blog series.
Your team is getting the distinct privilege of accompanying you to HIMSS this year? How exciting! The HIMSS conference is a great opportunity to network with healthcare industry leaders, stay current on HIT trends, and even enjoy the nightlife at a party or two. Even though you want your employees to have a good experience, it can't be all fun and games. So how do you ensure that they maximize their attendance and bring the most benefit back to your organization?
We've created a blog series that will help you and your company get the most out of their time away from the office.
How to Maximize Your Company’s HIMSS Experience:
- Prioritize Sessions
- General Sessions
- Concurrent Sessions
- Exhibit Sessions
- Planning is Key
- What Should You Take to HIMSS?
- Plan and Avoid the Madness
- HIMSS Conference Essentials
- Portable Charger
- Laptop Bag with Shoulder Strap or Backpack
- Notepad or Note taking App
- Extra Business Cards
- Comfortable Shoes
- Meeting with Vendors at HIMSS
- Get Hands on With Your IT Budget Potentials
- Make a List and Check it Twice
- Socially Collaborate with Vendors
- Continue the HIMSS Experience
- Perform a Social Media Audit
- Clean Up Your Profiles
- Check Your Privacy Settings
- Engage With HIMSS Participants on Social Media
- Find a Place for Professional Healthcare Collaboration
- Network During and Collaborate After